Tonight was my last podcast of 2013. Podcasts will resume in 2014…maybe. There doesn’t seem to be enough interest in either the live podcasts or the recorded ones. I need at least 100 likes on this post to resume podcasting in 2014. All in favor – hit the Facebook “like” button. If there’s a specific topic or guest you’d like to hear, please leave a comment. If you have a favorite podcast, leave comment and let me know which one. If you’ve been a guest on my podcast series, you can’t pick your own show. Ok – go ahead!
Daily blog posting will end October 31. My goal of writing every.single.day has pretty much been reached. Which means I have more than enough material to actually finish one of my books and start another before the end of the year. My blog schedule will be once a week until mid December. For those of you who take the time to read, leave a comment, and share on social media, you are the BESTEST! Please leave a comment if you think you know what the topic of my first book is going to be about.
You can download and listen to all podcasts here:
Down Load Your 2013 Podcasts!
- May 13 with guest Rena Hatch – The Five Traps That Keep You Stuck
- May 28 with host Peggy Nolan – Self-Care Basics
- June 11 with guest Jenna Korf – Are You Stretched Too Thin?
- June 23 with guest Karen Horneffer-Ginter – 6 Ways To Slow Down And Turn Your Attention Within
- July 9 with guest Claudette Chenevert – Overcoming Stepfamily Challenges
- July 30 with guest Stacey Shipman – Do You Communicate With Confidence and Clarity?
- August 13 with Mary Kelly – Strategies for Staying Married in When You Repartner with Children
- August 27 with Leah Carey – How To Turn Your Stinky Pile Of Poo Into a Garden of Miracles
- September 10 with guest Deb Dutilh – Unlock the 3 Secrets to Sensual, Confident, and Guilt-Free Communication
- October 3 with guest Maggie Scarf – The Remarriage Blueprint: Why Some Stepfamilies Succeed and Others Fail
- October 22 with guest Marsha Lichtenstein – Turn The Endless Money Argument Into Win/Win In 3 Easy Steps
The teleseminar with Marsha Lichtenstein will be the last of the 2013 podcast series. I am accepting donations to help defray the costs of bringing you expert and engaging resources to help you and your stepfamily thrive. A little goes a long way! From the bottom of my heart, Thank You!
I’ll be back tomorrow with more insights of self-study and my deep dive into Avidya, “incorrect comprehension.”